Looking for the best podcasts to grow your faith and your wallet? Then this is for you! After listening to these amazing podcast listed below, I know you will be a podcast lover too and get great ideas to grow in faith and in your finances.
I sat in the car shaking my head and smiling from ear to ear. I was listening to a podcast and the host was speaking directly to me. She somehow knew my life, my struggles and my passions.
She knew me! Ah, the power of an amazing podcast.
If you have not listened to any podcasts before, you have to start today!
I love listening to podcast on the way to work, while making dinner, pretty much every chance I get.
Like a lot of public platforms, finding quality, engaging content can be a little tricky. Lucky for you I’ve done the hard work for you so you can just go enjoy.
Before going any further, for anyone who might be wondering what a podcast is, I’ll explain.
If you have an Apple iPhone then you already have the Podcast app on your phone. I like to think of it as a talk show for your ears. There are no videos, unless they record it in YouTube, so all you hear is the host and possible guests that he or she invites.
No matter what your interests are, chances are there is a podcast for you. And if there isn’t, girl you should go start one!
So without any further ado….Here are my all-time favorite podcast right now. I don’t listen to all of these everyday, of course, but I tend to rotate depending on my mood and what is going on in my day.
4 Podcasts to grow your faith
I don’t know about you but I want to learn all I can about growing closer to God and living a joyful life. If there is a strategy out there that will revitalize my prayer life and make me feel fulfilled then I want to hear about it, try it and share it with others. We should never stop learning and being curious about growing our faith!
1. Working Christian Moms Podcast with NJ Rongner – Don’t let the name fool you; the topics covered in this podcast is helpful to every mom. NJ’s no-nonsense, supportive tone is perfect when I need a reminder of who I am and who I server. She is genuine and real. Episode 8, dated June 7, 2018 “When God Uses Work to Make Your Story Come Full Circle with Lilah Higgins” is one of my favorite.
2. Proverb 31 Ministries -These ladies are amazing and filled with God’s spirit. They offer so many wonderful nuggets on how to grow your faith and also help your family as well. My favorite episode is “3 Ways to Raise God-following Adults”. It is so so good!
3. Oprah’s Super Soul Conversation – While this is not technically a spiritual podcast, it is Oprah so need I say more. 🙂 Oprah covers so many topic that inspires and motivates us all. I just love how these inspirate me on what I can accomplish. In the June 3 2019 episode she interviews Father Richard Rohr:The Universal Christ. We can all be Christ to others.
4. Catholic Sprouts – This is an awesome podcast but instead of it being for me, this is perfect for kids. Nancy Bandzuch makes the Catholic faith relevant and relatable to kids. I would play an episode in the background while we are getting ready for school and sometimes again at night before bed. I am learning so much about the Bible which I love.
Podcast to grow your wallet
Chances are there is always room for growth in your finances right? I am so grateful for podcasts that help me stay motivated to save and eliminate debt. The guests on Talaat and Tia McNeely’s podcast help me so much to see what is possible and if they can do it, then by golly, so can I…and so can you! Ready to get inspired? Give these a listen.
1. His and Her Money with Talaat and Tia McNeely – this podcast has quickly become one of my favorites. The hosts Talaat and Tia speak to people who have paid off debt and offer tactical advice on how to now only pay off debt but live a life you love. My favorite episode is “Success Habits of Christian Millionaires” with Michael Holmes. I’ve listened to it at least 5 times already. Its that good.
2. Dave Ramsey – no money podcast list would be complete without the inclusion of the king of eliminating debt. This podcast is more of Dave answering callers questions. I like it though because of the questions are exactly what I want to ask.
3. Redefining Wealth with Patrice Washington – Patrice is known as the money maven for a reason. I love her brand that we should chase purpose not weath. Patrice has been a guest of the Steve Harvey show and is passionate about helping women find well-being and chase their dreams. This podcast is empowering and inspirational. Side note: Patrice’s family is originally from Belize so that makes me love her even more!
4. Clever Girl Finance Podcast – I love this one. Bola is an awesome host and her soothing voice is wonderful. If you are in debt, want to save money or just get inspired you have to check out this podcast. You will walk away with a renewed passion to get out of debt and start saving today!
There you have it. Eight of the best money and faith podcasts I’ve discovered so far. The thing about Podcast-land is that there are new ones popping up all the time so I am sure there are others that I have yet to learn about.
You can assured that as I learn more, I will be sharing it with you too so that together we can praise God and live the life He has called us to live.
Praying for you always.
Want More Joy?
Sign up for our weekly Joy-letter. You deserve to be joyful everyday!