Are you looking for last minute Easter ideas?
Well, you’re in luck because here is a very simple, yet fun, scavenger hunt for your kids on Easter morning.
Simply print, hide and hunt.
I created two versions of the hunt; one for kids who can read and the other for younger kids. Cut out the clues and hide them in the spots it says. For the picture clues, you can cut out and place around the house where they can be seen. Your little one will love checking the pictures off as they find them.
How to play:
- Print out the Easter Scavenger Hunt bundle
- Pick the one you want your child to do – or do all 4
- Hide clues around the house (there is even a cheat-sheet that tells you where to hide each clue – bonus!!)
- At the end of the hunt, say the included blessing with your child.
- If you choose, you can give your child a small prize for completing the hunt or a hug and a kiss are equally as meaningful.
- Enjoy being an awesome mom!
Have fun and Happy Easter to your family!